Thursday, March 25, 2010

Moller, how I do love thee....









Remember way back in the olden days when I posted about these chairs? And you were like, uh huh, whatever? Well, they're all done and ready for auction and I think they turned out beautifully. And I have to say, they were the find of the year.

(NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

And as a personal side-note, I require some advice. The cocoa apple cake I've got in the oven is permeating the whole house with it's crazy-good aroma, and let's just say this is a strategic point in the month to have some dessert. But alas it is for the school bake sale. Can I just buy the cake from myself and eat it? Now? Am I required to donate previously tithed desserts? Can't I donate my cake and eat it too????

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. I ate the cake, no thanks to y'all. And it was goooooood....

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails