Friday, March 5, 2010

Wonderland


















Just when you were beginning to think I made up that whole Palm Springs trip...

We're expecting another deluge here in San Diego (it's getting so bad, I'm thinking about buying some closed-toed shoes!), so I'll be browsing these photos and remembering how only a few short weeks ago I was TOO HOT IN MY SUNDRESS, drinking Lemon Drops in a swanky bar, and mooning over some tasty Mid-Century pieces. Right now I'm all about the George Nelson credenza, which, sadly, isn't in any of the pictures.
Have a great weekend, and take a minute to drop me a line!


Thanks to my buddy, Tom Kocke, for the photos. Tom does beautiful work--weddings and portraiture, but he's also a huge Mid-Century enthusiast and has a great eye for architecture and interiors if you'd like your home photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails