Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The view from here




The aforementioned "hack" project will have to wait until tomorrow to be photographed, when sunnier skies will provide better natural light on the second floor. I'm just not into the idea of dragging up my studio lighting.

The dining room, however, was awash in golden sunlight for a few moments today, and the preposterously named Mr. Knightly and I spent a moment basking in it.

I'm so in love with the way my Persian rug and Chinoise settee look together; perfectly unmatched and as if they were picked out by a 200-year old woman. That would be me. That settee is an antique-can you believe that yellow and white geometric print is the original fabric? The same print is all over EVERYTHING these days...

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of Mr. Knightly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and I mean LOVE the settee! If it's gone in the morning you know where it went. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooove that settee! and it looks as though our dogs might be cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails