Friday, February 19, 2010

I'd like to talk to you!


Dear Qatar, India, Lisbon, Pamplona, Iceland, Cambridge, St. Louis, Tel Aviv, Liguria, Lombardia, Sony Pictures, Portland, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Defense (uh oh), San Francisco Ballet, Bronx and Brooklyn,

Hello, all! There's only one thing I would love more than seeing you here, and that's hearing from you! You're welcome to comment or drop me a line any time. Even the Department of Defense people...you're making me nervous but I'll bet you have some fascinating things to say!

Your friend,
Summer @ MODERNHAUS



photo from here

3 comments:

  1. Summer!

    I would love to share photos - it might be a fun way to talk about vintage weddings as well since most of our materials are vintage or handmade (Etsy, but I'm sure many could be sourced on Ebay also).

    My most powerful images that I drew upon for our wedding were 1)red and white gingham for summer picnics in the park, 2) brides in cream jackets and little hats being married at the Court House, and 3) blue suitcases that have looked like they traveled far.

    I have no idea how long it will take to have the photos available, but the wedding is coming up in about a week! You can also take a peek at our wedding Web page at:

    www.peteandsarah@nearlyweds.com

    Don't you just love that name, "nearly weds"? So sweet. It's an inexpensive way for us to share our details without selling our personal info to the likes of theKnot.com, and to support Offbeat Bride (fun, alternative ceremonies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog. Seriously, if I have time to read anything in BlogLand, yours is first on my list. Witty, funny, fresh, honest- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, do you have any idea how much I needed to hear that today? I think you're a mind reader (with good taste).

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails