Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mid Century lounge chair and ottoman available







Please excuse the rotten photos-my studio, workshop, and storage are full-to-bursting so I'm making this set available locally for $250. If you aren't local but still want it, I might consider shipping.
It can actually double as an office chair, but I always pictured it in a Scandinavian Modern nursery. Reupholstered in nubby cream Knoll-style fabric and hasn't been used since. Minty!

Questions? Want it? Email me at modernhaus@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hire wooden chair, event chair, chiavari chair, led bar, vintage chair, artificial tree, eames chair for Weddings, reception parties, Corporate Events, special occasions or Shows.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails