Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get thee to Miami



Almost none of my readers are in San Diego, so this won't apply to everyone. Sorry Charlies!

But remember this post where I lectured and cajoled about finding ways to travel?

$178 roundtrip, tax-inclusive, San Diego to Miami. Just...go already. That's, like, a "don't buy lattes for a month" price. You can do it.

Up next: a reason to go to Miami. Don't worry...I'll find you some great excuses.

O.K., here's what I've got so far:

1. Because you've never been
2. Reno 911 Miami
3. Miami Vice
4. It's almost Cuba, and Cuba's not legal, so you MUST go to Miami
5. Caipirinhas (scratch that-this is number one)
6. Oh yeah! Jaime makes a pretty good case for it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails