Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cooter Pancakes

If there was a way to share this without offending every last one of you, I would do it. I considered editing out some of the language, but my husband tells me that doesn't work because your mind automatically supplies the missing words. Geez, your mind has potty mouth. So, this is not for the timid, sensitive, or easy (or moderately easy) to offend, but it IS the funniest retelling of the American healthcare experience EVER.
Add to it a crazed mob of abortion protesters screaming, "DON'T KILL YOUR BABY" at your car window and there you have pretty much every emergency medical experience I've ever had.
Oh yeah, and the one time the intern and attending stood next to my vomit-ravaged, delirious body debating the merits of "anorexia" as a diagnosis. It was my gall bladder dudes, but you were close...real close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails