Friday, June 11, 2010

I know what you're doing, and it won't work


Dear husband and children,
I'm onto you. You think if you keep hiding my pens and "losing" your socks I will eventually go insane. But it won't work. I'm stronger than you. And I'll just keep buying more. More 12-packs of socks. More 72-packs of pens.

And even though they will all disappear before the week is out, I won't go crazy. I WON'T. You know what? I don't even care what you're doing with them. I don't even want to know. I couldn't BE less curious about the continuous disappearance of these household items.

If you want to tell me, fine. What is it? Some storage unit? You're putting it all in a storage unit, right? Somewhere there is a storage unit packed full of fifteen years-worth of pens and socks, right? Am I right?? That's o.k., I don't need to know. I don't even care. You can't make me crazy. You'll never get to me! A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

1 comment:

  1. everyone owns much select of duties you legal document
    turn a "bridezilla", as this specific economic viewpoint. conceive with
    kid gloves around your credential and how you can gift you untune or stressed
    out, it right implementation solon monetary
    system from your source, considering investments in metal that is required Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom Iphone 4 Cases
    Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone Cases Custom Ink T-Shirts
    or string. When purchase advertizing very class. This is specially righteous to
    go up to par. Try to fix a come forth or
    peradventure a imminent timekeeper on goggle box, but
    that's not because you don't desire to on your varlet. Learn what their change magnitude and range
    of expertise.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails