Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nature Baby

With babies coming out of people's ears in these parts, and having sworn off any more of our own ("don't you want to try for a girl?" NO, because it will be a boy which is rad but still not a girl), I have to share with you my favorite baby room of all, ever. Go ahead. You can have it. I can't use it anymore. Misty eyes....



And, if you're stumped for a boy's name, take mine. Satchel. Come on, you know it works on, like, EVERY LEVEL. Distinctive, memorable, not weird, historically significant, handsome, strong-but-sweet, oh I know the boy-name criteria. Plus, Satch. The nickname is almost BETTER than the full name!

Got any favorite nurseries to share? Top-secret baby names to part with?

Update: See what she likes. I should know better than to post without checking J out first. That lady is always faster and better!


Nursery is at the drooly, dreamy Jalama Road Family Farmstand, found via Fern and Feather, another perfectly wonderful place to lose an hour.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that nursery! It's super soothing with the brown and white pallet. May I suggest some Marimekko crib bedding that I've been eyeing?

    Quilt here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/50748865/marimekko-organic-baby-quilt-pine-forest?ref=sr_list_2&ga_search_query=marimekko+crib&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade
    And bumper here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/52611535/marimekko-crib-baby-bumper-pad-eco?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=marimekko+crib&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade

    (Sorry about the huge links!)
    Also I am a huge fan of someone who just named their daughter Helvetica. The Hubs and I have a bet that the next one will be Garamond... (Graphic Design joke - probably not that funny)

    Hey, I'm coming to SD this week - let's hook up!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails