Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vintage Vera Neumann bedding

Years ago in a kingdom far, far away I wrote about Vera scarves and how cool it would be to turn a heap of them into a patchwork quilt. Ahh, such innocent enthusiasm. I didn't know about this:







Vera already designed bedding! I've seen a few (sort of ugly) sheets and pillowcases by Vera on Ebay over the years, but I didn't like them nearly as much as I like her other designs.
But this? Knocks my socks off. You could put it on a plain white Malm bed from IKEA and have the raddest bedroom ever.

I don't typically sell non-furniture things, but I'm making an exception for this.
Available in the shop this eve.

In other yellow news (and there's A LOT of it), check back to see what becomes of this beaut.

1 comment:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this website's posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    Have a look at my web page - binary options trading software ()

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails